Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats the best foundation make up ?

Whats the best foundation make up to use?


The stuff I have now makes your skin look really shiney and caked on even if your not wearing much of it.


I want foundation that will make it look like im not wearing any haha.Whats the best foundation make up ?
mineral power then take a sponge after you apply it and rub it in where it looks caked on because i think a lot of foundation does that.Whats the best foundation make up ?
relvon liquid %26amp; powder foundation on after. $13 dollars each. best foundation EVER. doesn't rub off onto clothing, matches skin tone perfectly, evens out skin tone and makes it look flawless. yet, it doesnt look like your wearing a foundation at all. (some foundations like loreal look cakey and like sit on top of the skin. but revlon doesn't at all.





(best DRUGSTORE foundation there is)
Well, we all have our personal preference and different skin types, but for me mineral makeup has worked the best. I have oily t-zone skin so not looking ';shiny'; is a concern. I have used mineral make up for 3+ years now and so has my daughter (who got cursed with my skin). I use an all natural blend that does not contain bismuth (this ingredient will give you a shiny tin man look). I never thought a ';powder'; foundation could give me the coverage I needed (to hide acne scars) or would stay on my oily skin, but it works better than any liquid foundation I have used (and I have tried a ton of them). Good Luck!
i'm really sorry i forget the name but its Maybelline in a little blue bottle and its water based and won't clog pores.


that makes my skin look flawless and natural like i'm not wearing it. also put a little mineral powder on top for it to stay or put moisturizer on before. either helps make it look even MORE natural. good luck!
Use powder foundation. It works the best and your skin doesn't look cakey. Powder foundation makes it look natural, but make sure to choose the right colour. What works the best in my opinion is..


mineral power foundation.. the powder kind


http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/鈥?/a>


Which looks like this.





Hope i helped (=
Clinique, or Bare Minerals.(:





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment