Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does Mineral Make-up foundation really work good like any other liquid foundation?

I'm just thinking about trying a healthier make-up idea and was just wondering if it does? Also, does Mineral Make-up stay on for long hours?Does Mineral Make-up foundation really work good like any other liquid foundation?
I heard that it does. It is suppose to be better 4 ur skin and protect from blemishes. I just ordered some to try it. I hope it works.Does Mineral Make-up foundation really work good like any other liquid foundation?
I just switched to mineral makeup from liquid and let me tell you I am in love. It stays on better and has better oil control. I look much more natural and I am just more confident in this makeup. The best part is I don't feel it like I did the liquid. I use the brand Everyday Minerals. It has a great rating on makeup review site makeupalley.com. A lot of people like it over Bare Minerals because it doesn't have bismuth in it which can irritate the skin. It is also cheaper in price.





It is 100% natural too. If you want to try you can get a generous sample kit and all you have to pay is like $4 shipping. I got me and my mom samples and then we liked it so much we bought a custom kit. The long handled kabuki brush on that site is a must have too if you do want to buy.





If anything just get the free sample and see how you like it! You can choose 3 foundations, a concealer, and a blush. You can order a lot of samples to find your color and even email a picture of yourself to the company and they will recommend what shades would best suit you.





Good luck!
i love it! it stays on a long time and is really good coverage and i don't have breakouts anymore. just don't get the drug store crap it doesn't work as well as the pure mineral foundation at merel norman cosmetics. theirs is the best out there! trust me i've tried them all!
In 2006, I bought Bare Minerals (Bare Escentuals) for my Christmas resent to me and I've never gone back. I love it. I also tried the one that Leeza Gibbons promotes, but I don't like it as much. It goes on too thick.





The Bare Escentuals (BE from now on) is fabulous. It's no more $$ than other make-up you'd buy at Department stores. The best thing to do is go to one of their stores or Sephora or Ulta and get someone to help you decided which color combo is for you. Then buy the kit that's about $60. It's price controlled like Ipods and stuff so you can't buy it for less Except on QVC. The lady that's the CEO, Leslie, does those sales on QVC and I've gotten great deals there. But first you need to kno what color to buy, so go to one of the stores. One other shopping tip is buy kits. They are much cheaper than buying one item at a time.. I have spent more $$ than I care to admit! LOL





Here's the reasons it so wonderful. You'll never have to worry about that line where your liquid foundation is at your face/neck. It's odd, but it just doesn't do it. EVER! Also, you can put on a little or if you need heavy makeup one day for what ever reason, you just load up the brush again and swirl, tap and buff some more. It really gives an airbrush quality to your look. It also looks like your not wearing as much make up. I'm wearing it in my profile picture, It just blends so nicely. I love it. I'm 44 and all of my friends made fun of me when they'd call and say, ';What are you doing?'; and I'd say,';Playing with make-up! You've gotta try this stuff!'; I've turned my 18 year old daughter on to it and my 13 year old is just begining to really want more make up and she's using it too. No I don't work for them. ; )





If you go to Ulta, I know they'll do your makeup for you and you can see the difference. The kit may be cheaper on QVC's web site though and you can also go to the company website, but I know they say she (Leslie) does really good pricing for QVC. The beginner kit comes with a DVD on applying the makeup. And you can see when the info-mercials or when she'll be on QVC and then that's more free 'lessons'.





You need their brushes. They're great and they do hold the product in the bristles so that the whole program works better. But they come with the kits, so that's why I get the kits.





I just looked up the addresses and it says Leslie will be on QVC on the 26th. When she does the QVC things she sells things cheaper shile the TV elling part is going on, so you might can get a better deal if you watch and buy it then. But go check your color first! It's odd, but there aren't a bunch of different colors to pick from but they match absolutely everyone. Strange but true. ; )


QVC Show Date and Times: also saw 10-12pm EST on the 25th.





Saturday, January 26


Midnight 鈥?2am EST


2pm 鈥?4pm EST


10pm 鈥?Midnight EST








You'll never go back to streaky, messy, goopy, line leaving liquid makeup again!





And YES it does stay on longer. The mineral viel that you use last, is like powder, but not thick like traditional powder. It also helps make your pores look smaller, it's all like magic, I promise.





Go to all the sites and see where you can get the best deal. The best deal WILL be on line, the stores are all the same $. Though, I've never been to one of Bare Escentuals stores, they may be different.





Good Luck and I know you'll love it!
Well i recently just bought mineral make-up and it works really good. It makes my skin feel really clean and , it doesn't even look/feel like I'm wearing make-up. I also have liquid make-up for my face, and i don't really like it because it feels that there is so much make-up on my face. I suggest going to CVS and getting the new Maybelline mineral make-up and the Maybelline mouesse concealer/foundation. They work great and stay on long!








Hope you find make-up you like!
I don't think that it works like a liquid, becasue liquid foundation is super thick and cakey. But it works for me and stays on.
I love the Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation from Bee-Luscious. It is the best of both liquid and minerals. It has no bismuth or talc like BM and BE and no oils to clog your pores. This stuff has real staying power. I had it on for like 15 hours once and it never faded one bit!
yea.. depends on what makeup your using.. what brand.. liquid can be good.. like clinique is hypoallerginic.. good makeup i use that and no breakouts for me :)
No... better.


It isnt liquid, its powder.


and, it stays on for me.
BARE MINERALS ! Buy it, it works amazing. It is so fresh and isn't cakey, doesn't dry out your skin, it really makes your skin look perfect.








http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
it works better, its not as thick (obviously) and it wont feel as heavy on your face. It looks better, and it wont clog your pores as much. I know its expensive, but i would totally spend the money on Sheer Cover!
You know what? I'm a foundation freak. I have like 4 drawers full of em' and I personally don't like mineral foundation, it works for some people, and it doesn't work for others.





It doesn't cover anything AT ALL.





%26amp; just because it's minerals doesn't mean its better for your face, it has minerals that aren't good for you skin either.





Just use regular liquid or matte foundation and wash it off at night before you go to sleep!





Mineral foundation is a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment