Saturday, December 26, 2009

This question is for men & women. What is a good foundation make up to cover up facial hair?

I am a women in her 30's with mild chin hair. Not much of a mustache.





I also wonder what drag queens wear for the foundation.This question is for men %26amp; women. What is a good foundation make up to cover up facial hair?
Your question is very important for which I think you should go online and check this out: http://myeyeshadowstore.com/articles





Enjoy :)This question is for men %26amp; women. What is a good foundation make up to cover up facial hair?
Have you tried waxing it...?...that seems to work and last quite a while and after waxing a few dozen times it slows down the process of growing back....Drag queens use alot of cover up first then foundation....they use costume makeup to cover up all the facial hair...





I hope this helps you,





Happy Holidays
HAHA. welcome to the begining of your ';golden years!'; i would suggest waxing. it hurts, but that is the price of beauty. i have had to wax my whole body since i was 12. use something like covergirls age cover up it will do the best job to hide it.
Well, I used to pluck and bleach, but eventually i couldnt hide it enough with foundation. I shave it now, and it is less noticable.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment