Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What to apply in face before putting on mineral powder make up foundation?

Ive been using a mineral make up powder foundation and somehow after I put it, I notice that its not as even or the wrinkles are not filled in by the foundation even if I try to apply it evenly and spread it out well. Should I be applying something else in my face before the mineral makeup powder foundation?What to apply in face before putting on mineral powder make up foundation?
If you apply something else it might be worse, I tried a lot of the mineral powders but never liked them, what I did find and love was the liquid mineral to powder foundation by bee-luscious because it goes on liquid but drys powdery soft giving an airbrushed look with full coverage yet a light feel , you can search under bee royal products its awesomeWhat to apply in face before putting on mineral powder make up foundation?
are u moisturizing before u put on the makeup? if so, wait 5 minutes then apply makeup. if u are doing that and it still is weird, then try a Primer. i heard smashbox has a good one, as probably laura mercier (expensive tho!).... it helps fill in pores and lines, and makes makeup go on smoother.





also, remember to exfoliate ur skin every once in awhile. try a milk and brown sugar scrub :)
Try using a good moisturizer to prep your face. Does the line of mineral foundation you use sell other products? Check to see if they sell a moisturizer.
I use a light moisturizer on the dry ares of my face.Let it set a few minutes then apply makeup!
Hello there. I am a make-up artist and I wrote an article about applying foundation. Check it on my website, you will learn a few tricks you won't find anywhere else...





http://www.easynaturalyou.com/makeup/app鈥?/a>





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment