Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good liquid foundation cheap under 15$ dont break acne pron skin out and also NOT THE RELVON COLOR STAY!!?

I use covergirl, and really love it!Good liquid foundation cheap under 15$ dont break acne pron skin out and also NOT THE RELVON COLOR STAY!!?
Whatever you do, make sure your foundation is non-comedogenic and if possible, non-acnegenic. This means it doesn't contain harsh oils and chemicals that will make your skin break out. I've had acne for 5 years and the best drugstore foundation under $15 I can find is Almay Liquid Foundation. My worst breakouts have come from using Covergirl.Good liquid foundation cheap under 15$ dont break acne pron skin out and also NOT THE RELVON COLOR STAY!!?
why not revlon colorstay? I have red, oily, acne prone skin and it works great for me.





I would reach for a foundation that isn't tested on animals. maybelline, covergirl, loreal, etc all test on animals.





you can try almay foundation. my mom has the same skin type and she likes it.


if you add more detail i can get back to you.


or you can e-mail me ask_chelsey@yahoo.com
The Body Shop's got foundation made for each skin type





Neutrogena?





No7is here in the Uk, I hear you can get it over there, I use mousse


No matter how much I use it doesn't look cakey :)


I have bad, spotty oily skin and it lasts a long time





try it





x
cheap makeup is cheap for a reason. liquid foundation isnt good for acne prone skin because of all the oil. try BeautiControl wet/dry powder it gives you a lot of coverage. its $21 but soooo worth it!!!
Maybelline pure makeup, it's 50% water but covers great and doesnt look cakey, it's not sticky, doesn't clog pores, not oily. Ive been using it since it came out, stuff is amazing and it's only like 8 bucks at walgreens.
You should use Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil Free Makeup costs like $14 at Walgreens. Also Neutrogena makes better foundation for Acne Prone Skin.
I love Maybelline Superstay! I used to use Revlon color stay and got this Superstay recently and love it!!
neutrogena is the best! I think I got mine for 12 and I love it! It just feels like moisturizer, looks natural but conceals everything, and rinses right off when I want it to.
MAX factor is great and its oil free but u shud really try a water based foundation to try n clear up the problem try FACES cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment