Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best make up foundation?

I am looking for something you can find in drug stores, but does a good job at covering under eye circles and making the skin tone look even. I don't have bad skin, but I want something that makes it look flawless. Also on the natural/dewy side, nothing cakey or heavy.What is the best make up foundation?
Bare naturals by,,, i think its revlon? Its a mineral based foundation :) The whole line from foundation to powder and concealer works really well! I've used it for awhile but decided to upgrade to MAC Cosmetics which are really pricey but seem to work best overall. But if your on a budget i suggest using any mineral based make up product. :)What is the best make up foundation?
Relvon Colorstay Foundation. I have it and I really like it. I majority of the time use high end cosmetics %26amp; do like drugstore products. Relvon Colorstay Foundation does what it says. It is long lasting. It doesn't give me the cakey look. It looks natural %26amp; flawless on me. It also depends on how you apply the foundation. If you don't know how to apply it on then there will cakiness. What I do is I apply the foundation with a oval foundation brush then I take a wedge and spray it w/ just clean water and I just dry it a bit so it can be damp and not too watery. I take the wedge and even out the foundation. If you want to try that method then you can, but give it a few trys. You can also use MAC 187 brush to apply it to the face, I also love that way of applying too. After you're all finished, apply loose setting powder. I hope that helps.





For covering dark circles %26amp; red spots or uneven skin tone. I really recommend you get a concealer and just dab the concealer on those parts then apply foundation.
well i dont know but chanel teint innocence liquid foundation is amazing for the flawless look and its dewy and light too, dont know if you can find that in drug stores though, debanhams though!
I like Guerlain Parure - it is a compact powder foundation, so it never looks cakey.





Shiseido Pureness is lighter still.
For me it's ';true blend'; that works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment