Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get foundation (make up) off a white cotton T-shirt?

I've tried a bleach solution, in vain.How do I get foundation (make up) off a white cotton T-shirt?
Mix Ace bleach (a good sloosh) and Oxy powder (couple of scoops) in warm water and soak overnight - having said that, if you have already washed it, the stain will be set in.How do I get foundation (make up) off a white cotton T-shirt?
after uv washed it and dried it, hang it out on the line in the sunshine. it also works for curry and tomato ketchup. i thought it was a load of c**p when someone told me this but honestly it works
Dab the foundation stain with some dish detergent/soap and let it sit for a few minutes.... Launder as usual and dry it out in the sun... Nature's bleach....





Good luck
This happens to my cotton school shirt everyday, and i cant find any solution, wish you luck :)





x
Zonrox bleach

No comments:

Post a Comment