Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a better make up foundation, mac or stila?

I have fair skin, rosey cheeks, but am recently noticing some darkness under my eyes. I don't ever really wear foundation, but am looking for something to even out my skin and reduce the darkness under my eyes.What is a better make up foundation, mac or stila?
I also have a problem with getting dark circles under my eyes.





The concealer that I use is MAC studio finish with SPF 35. It is AMAZING! and does wonders for getting rid of those dark spots.





I first learned about it from cosmo, where Carmen Electra recommended it. I've been using it for 3 years.





Here's the link to it:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





It's a little pricy, but one of the pots lasts literally over a year so it's totally worth it :)





Also, drinking a lot of water and exercising helps to reduce the darkness too.What is a better make up foundation, mac or stila?
mac
mac is so much nicer..but much more expensive
mac
I would recommend MAC.


But not a powder foundation. Try a liquid one. It seems it would work the best for you.
i enjoy mac, it covers very well and it doesnt look fake. I have fair skin and sometimes makeups look too orange or red on me. i found that mac really makes it look quite natural.
I like mac

No comments:

Post a Comment