Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best foundation make-up?

I've tried many but I cant find the one that I completely love. How bout some tips?What is the best foundation make-up?
I always recommend people to TRY Revlon one-step. It comes in a brownish/grey compact, costs around $12.00 and can be purchased at local drug stores walmart.target etc.. I am fair complected so ';tender peach'; is my perfect color match. I've gotten several compliment from people about how beautiful my skin is.. [it's the makeup--not me]





It goes on really smooth %26amp; creamy and it's easy to apply so you won't have lines around your cheeks or forehead. it's easy to cover up dark rings around your eyes and pimples with this makeup. My only complaint is it's easy to get on the collar of your shirt..:(


If you haven't tried it, your going to be surprised at how well it works...:)What is the best foundation make-up?
Kandi,





Bet you haven't tried Coonobabe





This is what I use; similar to bobbi brown, chanel, except much less expensive, they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals.


Google Coonobabe
well I use the Loreal Paris BARE NATURALE. It's a gentle mineral makeup the blends in with your skin tone to make it look flawless
MAC is good. But then so is rimmel
i love clinique since it helps prevent break outs...
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment