Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best foundation make up you've used?

Try Maybelline Pure Makeup its made with H2O and is shine free. This stuff is great my friend recommended it to me I love it and I promise u will too!What is the best foundation make up you've used?
I.D Bare minerals/bare essentials. Its exspensive for the start up kit but i loooooove it so much!What is the best foundation make up you've used?
maybeline mouse
Estee Lauder double wear. You get what you pay for!
tried MANY





***estee' lauder***
Mac. It was originally made for stage and screen make-up - but then branched out into general retail. It goes on smooth and stays on. I love it.
I used bare minerals that you always see on TV it works REALLY good well for me anyway it is a little expensive but it is worth EVERY penny I have gotten SOO many comments on how my face looks so I would definitly recommend it!!
Covergirl and SheerCover. Although you have to join an auto-mailing to get sheer cover- it's TRULY extraordinary!
nivea
I've used Revlon and L'oreal and like both of those brands.
max factor is my favorite!!....
from clinic...they have consultants and you can ask them. it makes your skin look flawless. It is a little bit more expensive than most makeup though. Also it is really good to buy a primer for your makeup as well so that your makeup stays on all day. But the clinic makeup is really high quality. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment