Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How come my liquid foundation changes colors hours after I apply it?

When I apply it in the morning, the color is perfect, by noon my face has a rosy complexion.How come my liquid foundation changes colors hours after I apply it?
How long have you owned it? It might just be old and time for a new bottle.How come my liquid foundation changes colors hours after I apply it?
the foundation will mix with the oils on your face. also, it might be a different air environment, hot or cold, polluted, etc. that will cause foundation on your face to change colors.
This is the best foundation I have ever used. And it won't change color on you because it is clear. It's made by Philosophy and it's called ';The Present';. I hate slathering brown liquid on my face so when I found this, I was so happy. It makes my face look flawless. Like an airbrushed make-up ad!


My skin has actually been healthier since using it too. I love that it's clear and still covers imperfections. I highly recommend this stuff! It does cost more then drug store brands but it lasts a long time because you only need to use a little bit. It's worth every penny.


Hope you try it!
Sounds like its wearing off, but some makeup also absorbs oil and darkens throughout the day. And others turn orangey, in a process called oxidation. That happens if it has sunscreen ingredients in it, and other reactive ingredients.
I will share the best product you can use.





It will never change color, fade or melt off





Search under bee royal products and the Bee Luscious Cosmetics line get their





Retexturizing Primer along with their Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation it is a true MUST HAVE .
prbaly bcus its coming off or your more flushed as its the end of the day and you being active all day you may have a rosy complexion anyway thats hid as you wear more foundation in a morning to cover it without knowing and throughout the day its wears off your face in certain places especially when its windy or sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment