Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best foundation make-up you have used?

I dont want to know what you are using now. Unless its the best one you have used so far.What is the best foundation make-up you have used?
bare minerals is great but i think sheer cover is the best. it hides all my flaws!What is the best foundation make-up you have used?
Maybellene Dream Matte Mousse





I will never EVER stop using this! (unless I have a reaction or something!) It covers absolutely everything and its the ride shade for my skin, so I don't look orange!
Mac studio fix fluid I have alot of freckles on my cheeks and it gives me great coverage and does not make me look cakey I have had my bottle going on almost 1 1/2 yr and still have plenty it cost about 25 -30 dollars I can't remember but well worth the money. my pics are not photo shopped
The best foundation make-up I've used is WET%26amp; DRY powder foundation by Elex'a Secrets Cosmetics Line It's an exclusive Line. It has fabulous coverage and it gives u a flawless look.
Physicians Formula


Mineral Wear (loose powder)





So far this has been the best I've come across. I hate the thick and greasiness of liquid make-up. This stuff is light, covers great and best of all it doesn't have a smell. Some mineral foundations have a weird smell. It washes off easily and doesn't clog pores, but stays on long. Oh and it lasts a long time too.


Hope this helps!
l'oreal truematch


it blends with your natural colour, gives a good coverage but not thick and lasts well allday, and it is not expensive so good for regular use.


I always use a loose transluscent powder over the top!
Clinique is my favorite %26amp; is what I'm using now. I also like Physicians Formula minerals so its almost a tie.





The beauty tech at the Clinique counter fitted their liquid foundation so it perfectly matched my skin tone %26amp; my type of complexion. It was nice to try it out %26amp; see what coverage I got. Plus it was fun getting my makeup applied. BTW I was at DIllards.
LOREAL true match ... .. soft an blends AMAZINGLY ( is that a word?? ) oh welL
i like almay. its light and it doesnt make u look orange or fake at all..
Bee Luscious Liquid Minerals. You should give it a try. You can get samples from their web-site for $3 and see for yourself.
As for brand goes, defiantly Lo'real!
Clinique superbalanced foundation. Amazing! It's about $20, but well worth it. It should last you a year.
l'oreal bare mineral foundation, and anything by lise watier is amazing-all her makeup roks
my friend uses maybelline


dream matte mousse and it


looks really good, i didn't even


know she wore foundation.





i have covergirl clean makeup


and it matches well but it's a little


too thick and heavy.





i really like almay true match.


:)
Definitely Neutrogena mineral sheers liquid make up. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment