Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What to do about this foundation make-up?

I were fondation on my face. It is make-up by clinque. I recieved from the mall. The only problem that I have is when I were it my nose and cheeks get shiny. I have to keep blotting it with tissue to bring down the shine. When I talk to the lady at the counter she ask me ';Did I have oily skin';? I told her I was not sure. But, I believe that it was moderately oily. Is my face really oily? What can I do about this shine. My cousin where foundation, I don't know what brand she use on her face,but her face does not get oily nor can you tell she has it on. This is my first time applying foundation. What can I do?What to do about this foundation make-up?
get a free makeover at Macy's and learn about the right foundation for your skin typeWhat to do about this foundation make-up?
You have combination skin oil in the T zone ( nose, cheeks and chin) and the rest is normal to dry. You need to get a facial products to cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin. Also get makeup that is for that skin type. Also use rice papers or beauty blotters to blot and keep oil under control and make up looking fresh. You can get them almost anywhere from most major brands like Mac make up. Also from Mary Kay. I use those and I know usually beauty supply stores carry them. After you do your washing the face regiment the apply moisturizer and then you can apply your foundation use a non-comedogenic one so it wont clog your pores and cause more problems. Also try no to use heavy coverage. A real good make up line to use is Jane Iredale. Its mineral make up and looks so natural and flawless. It is kinda pricey but it's worth it. Also it lasts a long time so it does average out to drug store brands. You just don't have to buy it as often. you can get it from your local estetician or day spa. You can also look up a retailer near you on line?
try the for the oily skin foundation . oh u should try bobbi brown products. they are very good
dont use foundation its horrible for your skin and clogs ur pores and makes its oily and gross and it doesnt do anything for your skin! it actaully makes you look worse, its a very uneven finish and it NEVER comes off!! it sticks to your skin!! i went through waht u went through...use powder or if you can buy that bare mineral stuff its soo flawless trust me im a teen and its been working for me...it cover breakouts and redness and you look like a model with it on, in other words....use it!
oil mattifiers work great! but make sure you are using cleanser and moiturizer for oily to combination skin, the same for your foundation. everyone's skin is different so what works for your cousin may not work for you.
i have oily skin, plus now, im staying in dubai - a HOT place to stay.... i have tried on several creams in the hope that it will help lessen the oil - but nothing helped until i tried OIL OF OLAY (white cream) oh, before chatting further, do you have fair skin? brown maybe? cuz if you're reaaaaalllly dark skinned, i'm sorry, but i don't think this'll work on you...





so, ok... apply that cream first, then dab on your foundation... then finally appy the finishing make-ups... voila!





i hope this will help...





women deserve all the pampering they need PLUS the respect %26amp; adoration they can get:-)
gurl,


i have the same prob exactly like yours.


But i manage to find a solution.


First u have combination skin, normal to oily skin. Oily on T-zone and cheeks, thats the oiliest.


You need to use a moisturiser, doesnt mean oily skin dun need moisturiser. Our oily skin moisturiser acts as matifiers as well. Less sebum production on the affected areas.





Get to know ur skin before u apply any foudation.


3 steps skin care regime is a must. I use 2 find it a hassle but it paid off.........





Use foundation dats suitable for oily skin.


Stick ones are great! Avoid liquid ones. Also avoid 2 way cake, cause more build ups...makes it more oily. Prevent blotting with blotting paper...it will produce more oil. Use a thin sheet of tissue paper...it helps...dab lightly ..on the areas....





p/s: its best after applying moisturiser, find a great makeup base to hold your makeup longer and less shine. It helps UV rays and even ur skin tone.
if you have oily skin then get make up for that or change your facial products that you wash with
You need to use powder on your oily areas. Tell the salesperson that you think you have combination skin with oil in some places. If you use a mineral foundation like Bare Escentuals, you will not have as much trouble.
Apply powder on after it


Use Astringent


Apply a translucent powder before foundation





All those work great!

No comments:

Post a Comment