Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good cream foundation or dual foundation make-up you an apply with a sponge, that is paraben-free?

The paraben-free websites mostly focus on non-makeup items and sites like Aveda and Clinique refer you to a toll-free number. I would prefer something I can try out in a department store. I don't care for the mineral powders much...TIA for any recommendations.What is a good cream foundation or dual foundation make-up you an apply with a sponge, that is paraben-free?
If you live near a Sephora or Ulta, LORAC makes a foundation called ';Natural Performance'; foundation that is fragrance and paraben free. It's pretty expensive ($40!) but a little of it goes a very, VERY long way. And the packaging is fantastic, and very sanitary.





But definitely go in and check the colors. I thought I bought the right one and then I had to bring it back about a week later because I was looking super splotchy. If they had the right color for me, I would've hung on to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment