Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best foundation make-up out there?

What brand covers the best?What's the best foundation make-up out there?
Shiseido. They have one that is a powder in a compact. It comes with a round sponge instead of a powder puff because you get it wet to apply and then it dries into perfect powdery coverage. Shiseido's philosophy is help the skin be healthy, not just cover up the flaws. I love this line of cosmetics. They offer six other types of foundations and one concealer, as well, but I prefer the powdery compact.What's the best foundation make-up out there?
It depends completely on your skin type, because what works for one woman may not work for another. I prefer to use tinted moisturizer over foundation because I get a more natural look, and I find that when I wear foundation, it looks like I'm wearing a mask. On occassion, when I'm going to a black-tie affair, I'll wear foundation for a flawless look.





Here are my favorites (I have combination skin):


Liquid Foundation: Clinique's Soft Finish Makeup


Tinted Moisturizer: Smashbox's Sheer Focus Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15


Powder Foundation: Clinique's Almost Powder Makeup with SPF15
NARS Oil Free and Laura Mercier Oil Free, M.A.C. is good too, Studio Fix is fairly heavy coverage tho but if you use a damp make-up sponge to apply, it should be good....the best mineral make-up out there is Jane Iredale...do a search and find retailers...usually derm's offices or spas, I'm in the industry (for 20 years) so I know what I'm talking about...good luck.
Depends on what kind of skin you have. If you are oily like me, don't even bother with ordinary foundations. Try a concealer that is expandable like Vichy Dermablend Concealer. If you are dry, use moisturizing brands that are age defying. The best is MAC mineralized-
LORAC BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE FOUNDATION get flawless coverage on or off the red carpet while pampering your skin it contains anti-aging,hydrating ingredients + antioxidants to help skin look younger and radiant and contains SPF 14
i agree with snoopy. bare minerals is the best by far. its a bit pricey, but a tup will last about 8-10 months so you get your moneys worth.





they sell a cheaper version at walmart- maybelline mineral foundation. it doesnt work as good though.
Loreal Mineral Powder





it works really good, long lasting, and SPF 13
Mary Kay has wonderful products.


My favorite: the concealer and the mineral powder!
MAC!


I thought you'd know this, since your avatar is from the Barbie Loves Mac collection [:
I use bear minerals and it's amazing!
mineral makeup http://www.bareminerals.com/
Mac %26amp; Mary Kay.
MUD
try makeup alley for the best reviews, i've found tons of stuf fon there.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment