Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you remove foundation make up from car vinyl?

I get ready for work in my car and over time the foundation on my hands has stained my steering wheel and gearshift. I can't remove it with soap and water. Is there anyone who has had this problem or has any suggestions(besides not applying make up while I'm driving =P).How do you remove foundation make up from car vinyl?
If it's vinyl, try Armor All wipes. Those things can clean almost anything.How do you remove foundation make up from car vinyl?
try windex.
Armorall. It is great for cleaning anything in your car. I tried it on the outside of the car to clean bird droppings, and it was great. I use it regularly on the inside on the dash, leather seats, steering wheel, arm rests, etc. I am so pleased I never try anything else.
I also have this problem regularly! Surprisingly Huggies baby wipes work wonders on leather%26amp;vinyl. If that doesn't cut it Windex with Vinegar will! Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment