Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can I add to a make-up foundation to make it lighter?

Thank you.What can I add to a make-up foundation to make it lighter?
like lighter in weight?


or lighter in color?





to make it lighter in weight you can add moisturizer/lotion





to make it lighter in color, add a few drops of your concealer (since it's usually lighter) to your foundationWhat can I add to a make-up foundation to make it lighter?
I spend so much time mixing foundation to get it lighter. Talcum powder works a bit of you want a more matte formulae as well as lighter, but usually I just find a reallyu light foundation and mix it with the darker one that has the right consistency but it never works that well. What I now do is go to beauty make up counters and try their make up like Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder etc because they do very plae make up and get my skin matched, then I ask for a sample to try it out to make sure it works for me, and then I have my own little pot of pale foundation!
Try mixing it with a lighter shade of foundation. This might defeat the purpose of what you are trying to do (like avoid buying another foundation) but its the only thing that I can think of that I have actually seen work well.
NOTHING!!!





the secret to make your foundation lighter is....?





?





?








blending your foundation with a brush (foundation or make-up brush)
my sister can never find a foundation for her tone.





so i got some of mine, filed a tiny small sealable tub with mine.(medium) and added a few drops of moisturiser at a time unill the shade came out.





good luck:) x
White powder eyeshadow (matte)... or add moisturizer to make the coverage more sheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment