Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I avoid making my make-up foundation visible when the camera's flash is on?

My foundation is invisible in broad daylight...but when I take pictures of me or my friends, my cover is blown! The foundation make-up becomes very visible with the flash. So aside from removing the flash, what else can I do? Anything else I can apply to my face?How can I avoid making my make-up foundation visible when the camera's flash is on?
Well actually photography makeup is much much heavier than everyday makeup. It's all about blending and keeping it even with your skin tone. If its visible with a flash then it's visible in daylight, you just get a better view of yourself with a picture.How can I avoid making my make-up foundation visible when the camera's flash is on?
There is something you can do. You can mix your foundation with your moisturiser. This gives a far more even and natural looking effect.


In fact, you can even buy tinted moisturiser to suit your unique skin colour.
SPF sun protection in makeup reacts to camera flashes. I go completely ghost white, and it looks bad. You have to find a makeup that doesn't contain spf, or stop wearing moisturizers with it. Of course, this isn't so good for your skin to go without. But that's the way it is.
Try bare minerals make-up. This is a powder foundation %26amp; always matches my skin perfectly. I will never where liquid foundation or concealer again. It covers %26amp; evens out skin tone, but it looks so natural, no one can even tell you are wearing it! Ever since I started wearing it, I don't have ';the mask'; in pictures anymore...it's amazing.


This is the link: http://www.bareminerals.com/


It will show you locations of stores near you. It may be a little pricier than your normal liquid foundation, but the beginners kit lasts me almost the entire year!

No comments:

Post a Comment