Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to keep your foundation [make up] on?

So every morning I put on foundation [to cover up some acne] and everyday when I get home from school it's off. So I'm wondering is there any secret to keeping it on?How to keep your foundation [make up] on?
Don't do that! I mean to use foundation to cover acne. It'll cause the acne to produce more and more.





What I suggest is that u need to drink a lot of water n more vitC. :) Cleanse your face twice a day. Morning and of course, when you come back home. Because the dust and dirt might 'stick' to your face that caused acne. U may slap yourself with some slice of lemon on the acne part or use 'tea tree' gel. :)





I know that's not what u want, you want solution to keep the foundation on. But what you're doing, may not solve the problem for long term and pretty unwise.





And the answer to your qns: Try to apply some base before putting on your foundation / concealer. And [[this is really bad for your skin]] you may take a hairspray - about 8 cm apart, spray some (not a lot) on your face. It'll help to keep it on for hours. :)





Of course, please note that this is not the best solution ya? :) Take care girl. How to keep your foundation [make up] on?
if ur using liquid it tends to die out.. you can always use mineral make up which stays put.
I use MAC Fix + to help keep everything in place.
definately buy revlon colorstay. it stayed on all day through all of my high school years

No comments:

Post a Comment