Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best foundation make up for full coverage?

i currently use bobbi brown moisturising foundation but feel i could do with a little more coverage but keeping the moisture as i have dry skin. I have tried many brands with no luck!!!What is the best foundation make up for full coverage?
You should try Dermablend. My mom has large dark spots on her face ans when she wears it you can't even tell she has them and it keeps her skin hydrated as she also has dry skin.What is the best foundation make up for full coverage?
covergirl
Not exactly foundation but a lot of people love Make Up Forever Full Cover concealer. I covers really good- expensive @ $30 but all you need is a tiny bit- it's very concentrated. The full coverage foundation I can think of is Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. It says it made for rosacea and hard to cover pigmentation.
Firstly you should try and get hold of a cream foundation as they are best suited to dry skins. It also has a longer staying power.


The other thing you can try is before applying foundation make sure you apply a moisturiser as this will prevent your foundation soaking into your skin, then using a loose powder go over your entire face this will help to set your foundation.


Personally though I have dry skin and I find the best foundation I have tried for full coverage and staying power is Revlon colour stay with softlex. Just need to make sure you apply your moisturiser first. Hope Ive helped.
i used maxfactor two in one, it has a moisturiser that u apply first then foundation and it leaves u with very smooth skin and a flawless finish.


I love it you can get it in any high street shop
estee lauder ideal matte. very good coverage, lasts for ages unless you rub it off yourself!
I had exactly the same problem as you before i discovered my current make-up. The foundation i use now is called Sheer Cover foundation, the only thing is it is only availible by mail order and cost me around 拢30. It is not a liquid it is powder form and consists of a bottle of cleanser and moisturiser for pre-application, then you have a concealer compact, and then you have your main foundation powder and finally you have your finishing powder. It sounds like it would take a lot of time to apply but trust me it takes only a few minuits. It is the best make-up i have ever bought and i would'nt use anything else. If you would like the ordering info just e mail me at Funkymommy@hotmail.co.uk. hope this is of use to you, if not my appologies. Shirley, xxx
friendship
Try anthing thats labelled Matt as it will give heavier coverage than sheer foundations which will be more watery. Put your foundation on in layers - try two and if you don't think thats enough add another layer.
I personally like Bare Escentials. Very light coverage and won't cause a break out.
Polyfilla
REVLON ColorStay liquid foundation. I have freckles and sun damage but when I put this on my face is flawless. It truly stays on from morning until night. I live in Florida where it is hot and humid but this makeup never melts, streaks, or looks cakey/fake in the sunlight. They make it for dry, combination, or oily skin and you can pick it up for around $9 at any drugstore. Good Luck!
Dear, you should know that only water based foundation stays longer than usual moisturising ones.so in here you have to try moisturiser base separetely and then water based or powder over it within 2-3 mins.
use E45 cream for your dry skin, and then apply some elizabeth arden compact. that gives loads of coverage, and doesnt seem to dry out the skin.


:)
estee lauder double wear is the best one I have found. All the other ones melt and fade off. make sure you get matched as close to ur skin as possible or u will not like the foundation.
Full Coverage foundation from Mary Kay. For more info, visit my 360 blog. Good Luck.
Tips for Choosing %26amp; Applying Foundation


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment