Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good foundation make up for someone who has tons of freckles?

I can't stand makeup that makes you look like your trying to hard. I don't want to look like I am trying to hide my freckles or look washed out. What is a good fountain that will work on my skin tone because I have several different shades due to my freckles?What is a good foundation make up for someone who has tons of freckles?
freckles are TOO CUTE! Don't hide your beauty!What is a good foundation make up for someone who has tons of freckles?
Heck with the points, I am sure I will get suspended soon!





I have looked at your picture and I again say you don't need to hide your beauty! Report Abuse

It sounds like you could benefit from using Sheer Cover make-up.


Your skin will still look natural even after Sheer Cover is applied all over the face-so you don't have to worry about looking too made up.


Try going on www.sheercover.com


You will find all the info you will need here and you can order on this site also. Read other stories of other Sheer Cover users and other frequent questions about the product. Hopefully this will answer your question.
anything you use to try to cover up your freckels is going to end up looking fake BUT


my friend uses makeup forever and it covers hers up, but it looks kinda cakey


try bare minerals makeup. its extremly blendable and will even out your skin tone without covering your freckles!!
Dont listen to the guy above


Hes just trying to get you to buy some expensive thing when you can just go to walmart and get a good one.


I have tons of freckles too.. and I LOVE THEM!!


I use loreal infallible foundation..


and then a light powder from covergirl


It works perfectly!
Well personally if i had freckles id never cover them up i think there really cute!!!.





My favourite foundation is Dior Satin it's light yet provides you with the right coverage but also avoids the ';caked/plastered on'; look, makes you look naturally ';perfect'; :P x
I use and swear by Bare Essentuals mineral makeup. it covers so well yet you don't feel like you're wearing any makeup at all. I too have freckles and it just evens out my skin coloring without looking like I'm trying to hide them.
u should probably try to find A mineral foundation or if you r really trying to cover them as much as u can go to m-a-c...and they will find ur color and its ok if u have to use more than one color the point is really to make it all blend!
I use dream matte mouse. and i have quite a lot.


but you have to get the exact colour or it makes u a bit orange :/ haha!


:)
As a professional makeup artist I highly recommend BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS Liquid or powder minerals its exactly what your looking for. http://www.beeroyalproducts.com
Next time you are in the mall find a Merle Norman shop and ask advice in there. They are very helpful and usually on the spot with suggestions.
they just came out with this really cool airbrush tool and it dosent caust alot eather...just look it up online...its great for freckels








http://search.ebay.com/makeup-airbrush_W0QQfkrZ1QQfnuZ1QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ32
that mousse stuff you can get at walmart.
my wife uses Pro-active
tanner foundation.


bare minerls !!
try mineral makeup. but I think you should flaunt your freckles. freckles are cute!
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment