Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girls: What type of make up foundation would you reccomend?

I'm seventeen and have not really used too much make up before. I'm not really pale, but I'm also not very tan lol. I'm looking for something that will be easy to use and not look like I'm actually wearing anything. Thanks for any help!Girls: What type of make up foundation would you reccomend?
I'm 15 and I have that inbetween complexion as well i use clinique sheer tinted moisteruizer it works great as afoundation and dosen;t clog pores as to not cause acne and so it looks like u naturally have perfect skin!Girls: What type of make up foundation would you reccomend?
I really like Clinique, but it may be a little out of a teenagers budget. If you can afford it, it's good. If not, I recommend Cover Girl. The worst thing you can do is buy the cheapest foundations, they're typically very streaky looking and oily.
nars has a really nice foundation. but if you're looking for something that isn't skyrocketing expensive, then i recommend clinique.
I like n use Avon's Smooth Minerals. It blends very well into the skin, is easy to apply and it fels very lite on your face.
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment