Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you think Dream Matte mousse make up foundation is good for acne prone skin?

well, girls my skin is prone to acne and right now I have pimples and acne scars and also some pimple bumps.. and I dont know how to cover them up? please suggest a good concealer but not too pricey. thanks alot peoplezzzzzz...Do you think Dream Matte mousse make up foundation is good for acne prone skin?
Dream Matte Mousse foundation is good, however if your starting to break out or already have blemishes then i suggest mineral makeup.





Maybeline has new mineral makeup which is oil free, hypoalergenic and can actually do good for your skin. It helps because it isnt feeding the bacteria on your skin and contains no oil and nothing that will irritate your skin.


I use it and have found it amazing for my skin...it isnt pricey, maybe a few more dollars then your normal foundation however this is just because its a new product, it happens with them all.





good luck =]Do you think Dream Matte mousse make up foundation is good for acne prone skin?
nooo


i wouldnt use cream makeup on acne prone skin because it could be really heavy and seep into your pores, causing more breakouts : (


try a mineral makeup like bare minerals or maybelline has a line of mineral makeup, so does loreal...


but bare minerals would be your best bet





hope i helped
I have skin like yours and I have tried that make up. Don't do it!! Try mineral make up, its done wonders for my face!! (and it looks great)
NOOOO!!!!! Please don't use that on your skin it's far too heavy and your skin needs to breath. My favourite concealer I've used by far is MAC's Select Cover Up. Very worth the extra few dollars because it lasts ages.
that would work with a lil of rimmel powered stian foundtion on top

No comments:

Post a Comment