Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best make-up foundation that can be bought at retailers such as Wal-mart or Target?

I am still recovering from pityriasis rosea (it makes small, scaly patches all over your body). I have some pale ones on my face so I need full coverage. I also am concerned about my dry skin. What do you recommend?What is the best make-up foundation that can be bought at retailers such as Wal-mart or Target?
My cover up is Recover foundation from Rimmel London. I got it at wal-mart and I swear by it. It covers up everything and gives my face a healthy glow. I lurve it.What is the best make-up foundation that can be bought at retailers such as Wal-mart or Target?
Try onefunshop.com. If they dont have it on the ste? just Contact them and they will for sure give it to you. Make sure to tell them u got there site from Yahoo! Answers. They got them all! Report Abuse

I've used the maybelline dream matte mousse and blush. Both are awesome because it feels so light when applied on your face. I also saw on the show ANTM there was a photo shoot where they used covergirl tru blend and all the girls said ';I don't even feel it.'; So, far those are the two best ones. I actually went to walmart to buy the covergirl tru blend so I could try it out. It was like $9 and I saw a pack of maybelline dream matte mousse with the blush for $7 for the holidays. Regular price of the maybelline dream matte mousse alone is actually like $8 so is actually an awesome deal for the price of the pack.
I love Covergirl Trublend. It is so lightweight and matches skin tone so incrediably well. It doesnt make my face oily at all.
Give Revlon New Complexion a try. Good coverage and it won't aggravate your sensitive skin or dry it out any further.





Just make sure you use a moisturiser underneath for sensitive skin.
I like Dream Matte Mousse by Maybelline or Covergirl TruBlend. Dream Matte Mousse is so light. The blush is good too.
The best thing I found is Maybalene Dream Matte Mouse. It covers dark cicles around eyes and feels extremly lite.
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse is a really good and affordable foundation for all day coverage for the best results you should put it on with a moist sponge that way it won't go on cakey and it will look more natural. Good luck.
this you can buy at ulta for 35 dollars but i love it it is called Joey New York and it is a foundation that doesnt clog pores and has amazing coverage. i use it and i have HORRIBLE acne. it totally helps my self esteem. good luck!!
if you have dry skin stick to liquids. i like maybelline pure foundation for drugstore stuff
Mattes are not good for dry skin. Try Loreal True Match. It makes the best list! See this source for why. http://www.beautyqa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment