Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can anyone recommend a really good mineral make up foundation?

I have tried 3 different brands now, and although they were all ok, none were great and the l'oreal one was horrific.


I have acne prone skin so I need one that wont clog my pores.


Any suggestions?Can anyone recommend a really good mineral make up foundation?
bare minerals has worked the best for me. I also used L'oreal and it also clogged my pores and cause cystic acne. Can anyone recommend a really good mineral make up foundation?
You should try Neutrogena healthy skin liquid foundation. It's non-comodegenic (so it won't clog your pores), and it contains minerals and plant elements to help prevent breakouts. I wear it and I love it. It looks very natural - you can hardly even see it. People just assume that I have perfect skin and I don't wear foundation, though in reality, i get pimples every so often. If you really want a powder foundation (which i wouldn't recommend, b/c it's messy and not as natural looking) then you can try bare minerals. It's the best for powder. :) Good luck! I hope I helped!
Oh goodness, that girl that said no mac, should get her facts straight before she talks. Most of the MAC makeup is highly pigment made for stage performers and photography, BUUUUUUUUT they also have a mineral line, intended for everyday wear for regular people, with vitamins and spf in it. The mineralize foundation loose, actually has more minerals and vitamins than Bare minerals. I think that one is great for acne prone skin, i was using clinque before, and it broke me out bad, but this one has worked great and has kept my skin clear!



bare escentuals has this product called rare minerals. its an overnight mineral powder that really clears your blemishes while covering them up at the same time. you put it on underneath the normal bare minerals powder.





also..


i have just recently became a fan of Urban Decay. i use their surreal skin mineral face makeup and it works great!





oh and absolutely NO MAC!


its soo bad for your skin. its stage makeup for performers not something you should wear on a daily basis.
I really love bare escentuals. I have really pale skin and I've never found a foundation to match it before bare escentuals. It's light, not cakey, and doesn't cause acne. It's expensive, but you can get good deals on ebay.





If you have a Sephora near you, they generally have samples out that you can try in the store. See if you like it :)
Everyday Minerals.


www.Everydayminerals.com


You can order a FREE kit.


Comes with your choice of 3 foundation, 1 concealer, and 1 blush.


You just need to pay the shipping and handling.
My skin is the same way. I bought bare-minerals the other day and it works pretty good, just doesn't cover anything up. It is usually expensive, but I got my kit for just $15 at Ulta. Maybe you should try it and see if it works.
BARE MINERALS all da way....but as far as a concealer i say MACs studio finish gr8 for under eyes and spot blemishes...i don't think mineral concealers/bisques are that great only because dey fade pretty fast and only provide subtle camouflaging
Try physicians formula. It's like ten bucks it's worth it. It's a minereal powder foundation.
bare minerals.
Sheer cover!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment