Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best make-up foundation you have used?

I am currently using clinique, but I am looking to try something new. I want foundation that goes on smooth and looks natural. I don't like that ';caked on'; look, I hate heavy or wet make-up. I prefer poweder make-up to liquid. Just let me know what you have used and personally love! Thanks!What is the best make-up foundation you have used?
I've used everything over the years - from drug store brands to the more expensive department store stuff. I have been using Bare Minerals for a couple of years now and just love it. Never looks caked, no hardcore blending to avoid a line at your throat/neck area. Also, it's quite inexpensive as it lasts for ages. I recommend that you go to one their outlets (Macy's sells it) and have them figure out the best color for you. The foundation is $20, and the other facial powders (all really great) are anything from $20 - $25.





www.BareEscentuals.comWhat is the best make-up foundation you have used?
I use Bare Essentials mineral make up. It's expensive but you can put a lot of it on and it looks natural without the caked on look. It's also really good for your skin if you have trouble with spots because it doesn't clog up your pores and the motto is 'So pure you can sleep in it' but I'd still recommend taking it off before bed :)
I use Everyday Minerals for my foundation now and I love it! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it's affordable and it gives good coverage. You can actually get a free sample kit if you want to try it out! The sample kit comes with 3 foundation colors, a blush and a concealer. Go here for instructions on how to get it: http://blog.musthavemakeup.com/?p=256
I love love love Bare Minerals. Jane Iredale is also really good if you can afford it. Right now I'm using Covergirl Tru Blend loose powder and I don't really like it... it's really sparkly lol.
Cliniqu perfectly real, and neutrogena visibly firm.
I use the Mineral powder stuff from avon. It's not expensive at all and it works great!! I usually have a lot of red splotches on my face and the foundation really helps with that..
covergirl trublend(:


I used the powder that goes along with it and it works great:D
maybelline. dream mousse awesome stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment