Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best make-up foundation I can get at Target or a drugstore?

I need to buy a good quality makeup. I have combination skin so I need something that wont clog pores. Something that has a flawless finish as well. I am 32 years old.What is the best make-up foundation I can get at Target or a drugstore?
with a combination skin you can check out the different type of make up products specially in foundation, you must use different type of foundation for day and night make up. In this way you can get best results for your makeup and skin.What is the best make-up foundation I can get at Target or a drugstore?
I would highly recommend you go with loreal bare naturale.. it makes your skin look flawless.. very natural doesn't even feel like your wearing makeup.. and this product won't clog pores bc its natural..


also a tip.. if you go to RITEAID you can buy any type of makeup, try it and if you don't like it then you are allowed to return it.. so what i would do is try new and diff things.
Revlon's Colorstay Foundation works beautifully. It goes on really smoothly and is often compared to MAC foundations. The only bad part about it is that it doesn't come with a pump, so it's harder to get from the bottle. This product comes in a lot of different shades, so it should be easy to find a good match. It usually retails for around $13 at drugstores.





Maybelline's Pure Makeup Foundation works pretty nicely as well. Since it's made of 50% water, it won't clog your pores, but it'll still provide decent coverage. It is oil free. This product costs around $5 at drugstores usually.





Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse provides a somewhat heavier coverage, but it still works well. It takes longer to apply, since it's a mousse (in my opinion, at least), but it works all right. It costs around $8.





I hope this helps!(:


Good luck.
i love my cover up and it works really well!! - cover girl AquaSmooth
I get (and LOVE) covergirl clean make up. it's a liquid. I also opt for the unscented one since my skin is really sensitive.





answer mine please=]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmGYQR7jr_pQRU_4tHfeiMbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090717172626AA4hkNM
I don't like the idea of buying foundation or concealer in a drugstore because lighting is generally bad. I find it hard to find an actual match. (You can buy clinique foundation at dillards if your mall has it but it will cost you around $20, so it's a little pricy, but the person helps you find the shade and type for your skin, which is a plus)





Some good brands at drug stores:


l'oreal true match and bare naturale (mineral)


almay smart shade, any covergirl, revlon colorstay





you can really experiment with what is good with your skin :)
Revlon. Or go to http://www.makeupalley.com and check out some reviews
my sons faience gets all her make up from ultra she looks like a million $$$$$s all the time they are a bit pricey but they sell goes d products good luck with your search if need be go cover girl that's a well known make up











lynnet
l'oreal true match
Revlon colourstay. Its good! http://www.revlon.com/productcatalog/pro鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment