Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good make-up foundation for oily skin?

I am looking for a foundation that is good for slightly oily skin. Are there any suggestions or recommendations?What is a good make-up foundation for oily skin?
I use MAC Studio fix and MAC Blot Powder or Chanel Oil sheets after I apply my setting powder throughout the day.What is a good make-up foundation for oily skin?
Revlon Colourstay for Combo/Oily skin has worked the best out of ALOT of liquid foundations I've tried, and if you've only got slightly oily skin then I'm sure it will work really well for you :)


What I'm using the now is Benefit Hello Flawless powder foundation and it's amazing! It's really good for oily skin and it lasts through a full school day for me so I would definitely reccomend. Also, it doesn't oxidize like some foundations and go all orange.
use a tinted moisturiser first, then for any other coverage use mineral foundation,.. or just mineral foundation not moisturiser as it can then let the skin breath not clog up and become oily... it also clears pimples as other foundations clog poors... mineral powder is a wonder...
i myself have oily skin and use revlon colorstay with softflex for combination/oily skin... it mattyfies your face through the day. but after u apply it dust revlon mineral foundation powder over to set ur foundation. also when using this product make sure to moisturise your face first and let it set for 10 min. when u apply the foundation dot it on the area and rub from the nose outward to ur hair line at the same time


do a small area at a time as it does tend to dry very quickly





good luck =)
Hey,





I started using clinique super balanced makeup, and I LOVE it...I will never use any other foundation EVER! I swear by this stuff. When you put it on, you feel like you arent wearing makeup. There is no cakey feeling or orangy tint to it, its pure makeup and it feel so natural. plus there are tons of shades. It's a bit on the pricey side, but lasts awhile( just make sure you buy new foundation ever 6 months to a year%26lt;--- very important)








Hope I helped!!
you should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its amazing...it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin....they have this stuff you can out on under ur makeup that absorbs and gets rid of oil as its produced...ive been using their stuff for the past 2 years and i LOVE it..anywho..hope i helped..=)
http://www.marykay.com/crandolph93/color/foundations/mineralpowderfoundation/default.aspx





go here these are light and especially formulated for oily or combonation skin
Clinique Superfit Foundation/ Clinique Super Balanced Foundation


Clarins mousse foundation


Prescriptives Virtual Skin/ Prescriptives Virtual Matte


Make-up For Ever Face %26amp; Body Liquid Foundation


Bobbi Brown Smooth Skin Foundation
i use Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer for oily skin. The coverage is just as good as a regular foundation and it feels like I have nothing on.
I mostly end up beginning on sale and using a few different ones. Do what fits your situation and Im sure your instinct will be best. I research at http://BrandsMakeup.com
dream matte mouse and powder compact from maybeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment