Tuesday, April 27, 2010

When i put my make up [foundation] on, it matches my skin perfectly, but then it starts turning orange?

i use lancom.


do i need to switch brands or what?When i put my make up [foundation] on, it matches my skin perfectly, but then it starts turning orange?
I had the same problem. My best recommendation is trying Clinique makeup. Just the foundation tube is about 30$ but when you put it on, it feels so light and fresh, and blends perfectly. And a Clinique sales rep. will help you find the best shade and all that for your skin type. Best part about it, keeps my skin clear and healthy looking, instead of looking like an oompa loompa.


good luck!When i put my make up [foundation] on, it matches my skin perfectly, but then it starts turning orange?
you might want to switch brands.





i actually stopped using liquid foundation a long time ago; it's so icky.





try bare escentuals, laura gellar's baked makeup, all i used is some pressed powder for my face and i get an even skin tone.





try bare escentuals. it covers and won't change color on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment