Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help in choosing foundation make-up?

I need to wear foundation for a school play. Can anyone recommend a foundation that is both cruelty free and oil free/non- comedogenic? Also, if there is a cheaper, drugstore brand that would work for me (versus buying it from a department store), how do I figure out what my color match would be since I can't try it on? Do I just look at the bottle and guess? Don't know if it makes a difference, but I am a boy.


Thanks!Help in choosing foundation make-up?
There are a cuople


there is covergirl clean liquid foundation its very good and oil free :)


also if you want powder


ther are


Maybelline mineral powder


and L'Oreal Bare Naturale mineral makeup


they all cover pretty well and u can get them at any drugstoreHelp in choosing foundation make-up?
ben nye. i used it for my school musical and it's great. doesn't wash out under stage lights or anything! :)
Max Factor available at local drug stores. Also use a tone at least two shades darker than your natural skin tone as stage lights fade out your skintone. Use Vaseline to remove the stagepaint... then use a toner to clean off the Vaseline.

No comments:

Post a Comment