Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How often do you run out of foundation make up?

probably about 6-8 months.. The trick is using a foundation brush. Using your fingers or sponges absorbs half the product, making you have to buy more.. Trust me, the brush makes it go a long way. and it gives you more of an airbrushed look. hope that helps!How often do you run out of foundation make up?
not very often cuz i don't use it every dayHow often do you run out of foundation make up?
About 6 months. I don't really use foundation every day though, and a lot of times I don't always use the same one. So sometimes it lasts longer.
I buy it maybe every three months, because I don't use it often. If I look a little splotchy one day, I'll put it on. Or for a special occasion.
about three months
NEVER!!





I think I still have every foundation I've ever used.








weird huh? I barely use it every day but I mostly do.
never i never use it
mine lasts about 2 1/2 months or so
Mine lasts a good 3-4 months.
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment