Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trying to find my own foundation make up?

im trying to find a good foundation that matches up with my skin


only problem im having is my skin has abit more red to it then brown


should I get custom made foundation? for my skin?





I've looked, at wall mart,wall greens and... I've yet to try some from queen latifa's line that actually matches...%26gt;:(Trying to find my own foundation make up?
well if you want drugstore foundation, then you have no choice but to choose it yourself and make it match your skin tone exactly. its kinda hard to see if something matches your skin or not, so go with a friend who can tell you what foundation matches you skin. i think the best drugstore foundation is CoverGirl (Maybelline tends to get really cakey)





if you;re willing to spend more than $15 on your foundation, go to Macy's or Sephora. they have brands such as MAC and Clinique with ladies at each counter who will help you select the products you need and then put it on you to make sure its the perfect match. personally, my favorite brand is Clinique (costs $19) because its cheaper than MAC, lasts more than a year, lasts all day, and gives you a natural, healthy, fresh look

No comments:

Post a Comment