Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The best mineral foundation make up?

bare escentuals, bare minerals, everyday minerals, prestige skin loving minerals etc too many options....... can somebody tell me which mineral foundation is simply the best? thanks!The best mineral foundation make up?
Really depends on your skin. I can't use anything with bismuth oxychloride in it. Makes me itch like crazy! Bismuth is in Avon's (along with about 20+ chemicals), Bare Minerals, Sheer Cover, Arbonnes, Loreals...and soooo many more.


I just tried a buncha samples from companies that DON';T use bismuth and I found I liked LA Minerals the best.


But...you should try samples of some of the brands and see what you like best. If you can't get samples on the site, (without that dang trial period where you send it back or they charge you out the butt) look on ebay.


I know you can get samples from LA Minerals for like $1 in a baggie or $2 in a jar and they ship them free.


The best mineral foundation make up?
Different types of mineral foundation make will suit different types of skin. So it really depends what you are looking for in a foundation. I have recently started using kyriandkimi natural foundation. It is a liquid type and i have found it to give a natural coverage. The website even told me how to apply it correctly to gain maximum benefit from the foundation. I also use their powder which is also made from minerals.
I've heard that bare escentuals is the best but really you should go and try them out for yourself. Go into a cosmetic store like Sephora and have them apply it for you and then buy like a gloss or something (it's good to buy something after a make over) and repeat this process another day with a different brand of mineral make up so that you can choose what's best for you.
Bareescentuals- Made with pure, crushed minerals from the earth, bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk, giving skin a natural luminosity. Free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, fragrances, and other chemicals that can irritate skin and cause breakouts, its ideal for all skin types and conditions, from sensitive skins to acne and rosacea. weightless, silky minerals give you flawless coverage with the amazing look and sensation of radiant bare skin. Plus, it provides natural SPF 15 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. What's not to love?
There is not a lot to choose between them. I have used several brands. Bare escentuals is way over priced. The actual contents of that container are worth about a dollar. Apart from that I cannot stand that Lesley Blodgett (The CEO of Bare escentuals) she is very annoying. I currently use the Avon one and find it to be as good as the BE and much cheaper.
I'm extremely happy with my mineral powder foundation from Mary Kay because it feels super light and it does an awesome job at evening out my skin tone, its easy to apply too. It's only $28 and they offer free shipping.


http://www.marykay.com/bvelazquez/color/鈥?/a>
Signature Minerals makeup is VERY good. There is no bismuth in it. But, Its only sold online. Its not expensive %26amp; they actually have ';free'; nice size samples. The samples are free, but you have to pay postage to be mailed to you.


My first order I went ahead %26amp; ordered foundation %26amp; blush %26amp; eyeshadow %26amp; the samples were sent free with the order. Its at signature.com.





My other favorite minerals makeup is Physicians Formula. I like everything about their minerals ~ except I bought a soft applicator brush from Sonia Kashuk. My younger sisters all use it %26amp; for us its simply the best. ((*.*))






Bare Minerals by Bare Essentials
Bare escentuals by far (:
mary kay

No comments:

Post a Comment