Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Make up foundation advice - should I try a Salon or the Assistants in Boots?!?

I am pretty hopeless when it comes to buying foundation, I either buy one that is too light/too dark or no coverage/orange!! I would like some advice on what foundation to buy, I dont like the completely natural look - I like to have very good coverage but on the same token I dont want to look orange. Where is the best place I can get this kind of information?Make up foundation advice - should I try a Salon or the Assistants in Boots?!?
Visit a counter in Boots or Debenhams. I recommend Estee Lauder. Their Double Wear foundation is amazing - I also like a really good coverage so it's perfect for me. It covers all my blemishes and gives a really good base for other make-up.





The colours won't go orange - they will match one to your skintone perfectly. xxMake up foundation advice - should I try a Salon or the Assistants in Boots?!?
The assistants at the make up counters like Clinique etc are good but the general boots ones are rubbish. I once took over from a Boots assistant cus the woman was getting annoyed %26amp; I knew the product she was on about.


I'd say take a friend along or go a salon?


I went Clarins %26amp; they were very helpful.
Get a couple of different brands to do a free test make up for you and then ALWAYS wear it for a few hours and look at it in daylight. store lights give a false colour.


Dont buy anything untill you have worn it a while.
my advice.


go to a salon.





they'll help you.


and they will most likely


try some of their products


on you.





it's better so you dont


keep buying more and more.
You should visit a couple of department stores cos some of the beauty counters do free make overs,showing you which make up to use and how to apply it.I think the body shop does this too
MAC.





They are perfect and the assistants are always really helpful.
go to a salon , or actually a make-up artist
benefit makeup stall


omg they have the BESt foundation


if your a teen like me then omg YES!


deffoo!
boots or a salon are best as each other what ever u feel most conferable in

No comments:

Post a Comment