Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can I use a vaseline mask as my moisturizer before I put on make up like foundation?

My friend does vaseline masks a lot and her skin is always soft from it. I don't have a moisturizer to use before I put on my make up so it usually starts to slightly flake after a couple hours. So is it possible to apply a little vaseline to my skin and then apply my foundation or will it make it worst?Can I use a vaseline mask as my moisturizer before I put on make up like foundation?
lip-vaseline just seals in the moisture, doesn't actually moisturise it, so it will be greasy... but buy some vaseline or some other type of moisturisor made for your face and it will be fine :)Can I use a vaseline mask as my moisturizer before I put on make up like foundation?
Get a new moisteriser.


One that caters for dry skin.


Vaseline is good, but its slippery and smooth and well, you know the feeling of it.


So imagine putting foundation which is creamy, on top of that, its not very nice.
IF you put a dab on your hand and rub them,and apply to your face,it should be rubbed


gently to fill the pores.Do not use enough so your skin looks greasy.you should en.t even be able to see it.
No, your makeup will wipe off.





Get a comercial primer, like Shamsbox Photofinish
just a little bit goes a long way for sure try it and see how it works it couldn't hurt... Good luck :)
eww no, it'll be too greasy

No comments:

Post a Comment