Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I want make-up foundation that lasts for hours but is not very heavy?

I used to use Max Factor but it only lasts for 3-4 hours. I bought something else but i find it doesn't look very natural. Any suggestions?I want make-up foundation that lasts for hours but is not very heavy?
I use Chanel creme teint. it's great stuff!!, a little expensive but it lasts all day, feels so light, and gives great coverage.


although if you buy online at strawberrynet.com it's so much cheaper than buying it at a store.





i highly recommend this foundation! i swear by itI want make-up foundation that lasts for hours but is not very heavy?
I use the clinique and/or the bodyshop. Its no really expensive and lasts more than 8 hours as long as your boss did not asked you to run to buy caffe latte in starbucks, 3 blocks away from your building ! :)


always bring blot paper with you (again, the bodyshop, so natural) so when you sweatin' or cheek kiss with someone, you don't have to put on your make up again, just blot your face with it and your face will look fresh again and natural.
You could try Maybelline Dream Matte mousse makeup, I use it everyday, it's very light and powder-like and it lasts quite long on me. It also depends on the skin type...
Buy make-up just a touch lighter than you think you would wear and blend color or bronzers, your preference, to put depth and glow where you need it on your face to accentuate your features or look natural.


I suggest a liquid foundation from MAC. It has tiny crushed pearl fragments that give your skin a glowy sheen. I wear it out dancing to the clubs (sometimes sleep in it, shhh!) and it doesn't rub off or sweat off. It is so light weight I forget it is there. It is matte, but glowy! It is called Hyper Real SPF 15. It also does not play up my wrinkles as I age! It's my fav! Good luck!
I agree with blah....its real light and a little goes a long way.
BareMinerals by BareEscentuals...


THE BEST.


All of the hype surrounding this product is well deserved. It is the only foundation I will ever use...plus it has SPF 15.
Well Loreal has that Infallible stuff that's suppose to last 8 hrs. I' try it. I use the Truematch and it lasts pretty long so they have some pretty good products. The Infallible also comes in all those shades to match every skin color. They have blushes, bronzers to match as well. I'd def. try it.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients and gives a natural coverage and stays on all day.
i use Lakme and Loreal. use lakme Face magic foundation.and loreal
I have oily skin and I, too, need a foundation that can last. I use Mark face xpert Flawless Touch Makeup and I love it! It's oil free and lasts all day! Plus it has a built-in spongetip applicator. It comes in 8 shades and is only $8.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment