Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Guys & Girls: Can you always tell if someone is wearing make up (foundation) - even if it is not a lot?

I am curious - because I often wear a bit of foundation, and try to put it on so that it looks natural - and I often have people telling me how nice my skin is (even though I am wearing make up) - but I always feel like I can tell when I see other girls wearing foundation. DO YOU THINK GIRLS WHO WEAR FOUNDATION LOOK BAD/UNNATURAL (even if it is not caked on)?Guys %26amp; Girls: Can you always tell if someone is wearing make up (foundation) - even if it is not a lot?
not neseserally if you put on liwuid foundation yes alittel bit,but u should try mineral foundation it looks the most natural,and plus i dont think i can always tell if someboy has tons of makeup on ,even if tehy do they dotn look badGuys %26amp; Girls: Can you always tell if someone is wearing make up (foundation) - even if it is not a lot?
no..you cant always tell that its on only if there is like a lotttt
I know what you mean, when a girl is wearing makeup caked on.. I think that if you wear just a little bit of foundation, then rub it in, you cant really tell, thats what I do, You dont want to go too far and put on too much, but foundation is good to blend your skin into one color, instead of blotches of red or somthing like that. I thinks it is gross when girls wear too much, i mean.. cant they tell that it looks bad.. ?
if it's the right shade and right texture for your skin type, then it should look natural. I wear foundation because I have uneven skin tone and redness near my nose, and a little bit of acne. All my makeup does is make my skin look EVEN, not like i have a new face on. the whole point is to enhance your natural beauty, not hide it.
2 questions; 2 answers:


Yes, if a woman (or guy) is close enough.


If well done, it looks great.
make up at all only takes away from the real beauty. just don't worry about it. if a guy can be hot without makeup, so can women. just find styles that naturally help set your atmosphere without makeup.
No not at all, in fact... I wear it But I wear so little... that my friends did not even know that I wore it until like a week ago when I told them that i was wearing it. I only wear it if my complexion is not looking as good as I would like, but I know alot of girls that wear it everyday and I think that they look very pretty with it.
no.
Some ppl wear very discrete eye and skin make up so u can hardly tell when they're wearing it where as others are more obvious. I think if u look close enough to ppl's faces in broad daylight u can pretty much always tell if they are wearing make up or not. However i dont think there's anything wrong with skin make up at all and most girls look better when they wear it because it evens out the skin tone in their faces. When foundation is the wrong colour for someone's skin or it's 'caked on' it can look pretty awful!!!! XXXX
If it is a good quality foundation, matches your skin tone and is applied correctly - then not at all! The only giveaway is if you haven't blended it into your neck or underneath your ears!





If you do feel self conscious about it though, try a tinted moisturiser, it works in the same way and is more natural. Bobbi Brown does a very nice one.
aahh when you can tell, probably the shade of the makeup doesnt match their skin tone, or its caked. etc etc soo you can tell.. there are alot of girls who have mask looking foundation on their face. the purpose of foundation is to make your skin look better and still look natural.. and guys cant tell at all -.- . most of my male friends...
Depends how you apply it


and to apply it you've got to have the right tools!





xo
if its not there shade then yeah they can look pretty bad, but not really unless they cake it on, because if some one with oily or shiny skin suddenly the next day has no oily / shiny skin then its probably powderd face.
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment