Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the best make up foundation> ?

i use lancolm make up its great and last ages but fancey a chaNGE ? any tips? or any reckomended products?Whats the best make up foundation%26gt; ?
I use Bare Minerals. It covers up everything very well and it feels so good on my face. It's like I'm not wearing any. My bf can't even tell if I'm wearing makeup or not.Whats the best make up foundation%26gt; ?
dont wear foundation it makes your face really oiliy. bare minerals is the best choice for face make up. I'm sure your thinking it is powder and it wont stay on but it stays on just as well as foundation without the disadvantages.
mary kay foundations are awesome. try before you buy!
I like Elizabeth Arden. They have a nice Mousse Make-Up. It's great if you have even toned skin and very light........
I use Bare Escentuals and absolutely swear by it.
Mary Kay.
Clinique has a nice foundation called perfectly real makeup. It is very light and easy to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment