Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best foundation make up that last all day to cover up freckles and acne scarring?

Mary Kay has some great stuff.





You need to find a Mary Kay dealer. It also can be found on ebay.





Good, good stuff, and lasts all day.





MWhat is the best foundation make up that last all day to cover up freckles and acne scarring?
Honestly, foundation is the worst care for your face. You need to buy daily face lotion that evens out your skin tone and they also have cream for acne scars. But do not wear foundation. It clogs all your pores and causes acne. If anything use powder. If you can't live without foundation, try bare mineals. They advertise it on television. I beleive it is an over the phone order.What is the best foundation make up that last all day to cover up freckles and acne scarring?
I love mineral based make-up. I get the most compliments when I wear it and it makes my skin look more flawless that any other type of foundation and powder.





Here is the site of the make up I use:





http://www.baremakeup.com/





But it isn't a liquid foundation. It is just a powder that acts as both. I was skeptical that it would be just like powder and not really stick or cover very good but boy was I wrong! It's awesome. Plus you can just buy one of their concealer sticks and use one of their concealer brushes to apply it then put on their mineral powder foundation. I would suggest buying the ';try me kit'; and then buy the concealer and a concealer brush separately since the try me kit doesn't contain them. It's a little pricey but totally worth it! Good luck!!
BARE MINERALS-you would not believe this stuff!!! Best stuff out there!
yup, I use the Mary Kay for oily/combo skin- I love it and it lasts all day without feeling heavy
I got the starter kit for BareMinerals for Christmas, and I have not been more pleased with make-up. It makes it look like you've got naturally perfect, glowy skin. It's all natural, so it won't clog your pores or anything, and it lasts all day.


If you don't get a kit with the concealer brush, make SURE to buy it though, because it's the key to covering up scars and blemishes.
I have a reccomendation for the scarring: MD Forte glycolic acid face wash, and one of the glycolic lotions as well. They will help smooth your skin out alot, and a bottle will last at least 6 months as you only need a little morning and night. You can buy these or similar products on many websites such as skinstore.com I suggest the MD forte line because I have tried several and theirs are good concentrations of glycolic acid and ph balanced enough to work but not be overly irritating.
Mary kay is a great product but you might want to try Bare Minerals. Its all natural and wont clog pores.
bare minerals or stuff close to it but not cheap. i tried that true blend and it clogs my pores.
DERMABLEND IT IS IN THE MAJOR DEPARTMENT STORES MACYS ROBINSONS MAY BLOOMINGDALES MCRAES
I love TruBlend by Covergirl!!! It's in a little circle jar, I've used everything, and it's not cakey or greasy, at first it feels like liquid and than once it is on it feels like powder
CoverGirl TruBlend!!!!!! either whipped or regular. love the stuff!!you can get it at any drugstore. if it doesn't work at least you have great foundation!
i love VICHY company but unfortunately i can;t find it in stores

No comments:

Post a Comment