Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you letting your boyfriend to kiss or touch your face with foundation or make up?

I am wondering to the truth of girls make up and the possibilities of the guy will spoilt the great complexion of foundation after kissing, touching when have fun outing.Do you letting your boyfriend to kiss or touch your face with foundation or make up?
When I first met my fiance, I was so conscious of the fact that I didn't want my make up ruined because I thought I looked really ugly unless my make-up was perfect. I avoided cuddles unless my face wasn't covered by him at all and avoided kissing too. He started thinking that my problem was with him! If he did kiss me I would go to the bathroom right away to correct my make-up. One day I was sitting at a desk when we came along and came me a hug (so my head was level with his tummy) and when afterwards I was mortified - there was a faint mask like shape on his shirt! He didn't notice but I was so embarrassed!





I guessed my insecurities changed over time. I remember one day he came in and I had very little make-up on and he couldn't believe how naturally pretty I was. The more he told me how gorgeous I was I guess I started to believe it a little and started to wear make-up to accentuate my features instead of hiding them. Now, if we play-fight or kiss or whatever, I never even think of my make-up but admittedly do touch it up eventually , but only when I can be bothered! I have so many compliments about how I look now, so I guess less is more. And I guess love does change everything too! x x xDo you letting your boyfriend to kiss or touch your face with foundation or make up?
once i was wearing really glossy lip gloss and my ex and i kissed kissed and he got it all over his lips and he was sparkly all day! lol but i dont mind it but the only makeup i wear is lipgloss and sometimes bronzer on cheek bones but i never really used to wear any when we were going out so i dont think i would mind if i had one now as long as he doesnt mind..
I've never had a problem with that. I mean, worst case scenario, I'll just have to excuse myself to the bathroom to powder myself up again.
if he does not care, i don't care.


well, i don't wear a lot of make up myself.


But both of us do NOT like lipstick when kissing
My boyfriend has seen me with out makeup. It doesn't bug me at all. It's just makeup. I end up washing it off a few hours later anyway.
I wear Colorstay foundation... which holds up to a lot. So I have no problem with it whatsoever.
Yes!
what? no!


with all the time and effort I put into it?


well then again it's my husband....*thinks*...that's another story though





OOOOOOOKKK I'm gonna go now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment