Friday, January 8, 2010

I have been wearing foundation make-up since highschool and now that im 21 my skin is terrible wat can i do?

I BASICALLY JUST WANT TO STOP USING MAKE-UP BUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CLEAR THSES BLEMISHES AND ALSO I FEEL LIKE I LOOK OLD NOW WITHOUT IT, WHAT CAN I DO TO RESTORE MY SKIN?I have been wearing foundation make-up since highschool and now that im 21 my skin is terrible wat can i do?
Go to a walgreens cvs or any drug store like that has really good stuff that can clear up your skin.I have been wearing foundation make-up since highschool and now that im 21 my skin is terrible wat can i do?
use a good moisturizer on your face every morning after washing it. then, use a good concealer and use it sparingly on the worst blemishes. wash your face at night before going to bed and use a repairing night time lotion. after awhile, your blemishes should start to look better

No comments:

Post a Comment