Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best affordable brand of make-up foundation?

I just recently started using MAC Studio Fix foundation. It is about $25 a bottle, but I find I don't go through it as fast. A little goes a long way where as when I was using drug store brands I had to use alot more to get the coverage I want and need to blend and cover all my imperfections. Plus it seems to control oil much better when I use it with the blot powder. I only have to touch up 2-3 times instead of 5-6. Good luck!What's the best affordable brand of make-up foundation?
bare minerals.What's the best affordable brand of make-up foundation?
i really like dream matt moose.


i think thats what it is
Everyday minerals very healthy for your skin and cheap.
i really like revlon's colorstay foundation. it's one of the best drugstore brands that i've ever tried.
Well i think NARS has good foundation its about $45.00


What kind of foundation? Liquid or Powder?





people at sephora could help you out


http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>
Bee Luscious Cosmetics it may be 36.00 but lasts beautifully for 6 months and you have totally flawless skin every single time.
I have been using kms mineral essentials for over a year now and I can鈥檛 say enough good things about them! I used to use Bare Minerals but it got too expensive. I was


hoping to find another brand that gave me the same results without costing so much and I found it in kms.





I found out that all mineral makeup is not alike. A lot of them have fillers and other ingredients considered to be irritating to the skin. This brand mineral makeup is all natural, has a built-in sunscreen, and is very long wearing. Even on a hot day I don鈥檛 have to touch up my makeup! Their customer service is great and I always get my products quickly. They also have an optional makeup club you can join so you never have to worry about running out! You should check them out at www.kmsmineralessentials.com.
www.elf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment