Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I Get permanent make-up foundation on my face?

I am a dark skin complexion and I love it! But one thing I hate is that I amd 2 toned. I use fashion fare cosmetics and I want to know is there a program that I can get permanent make-up foundation applied to my face. You know how people get peremanent eyeliner,eyebrows, and lip liner applied to their face? I wanted to know is it a system where I can get permanent foundation applied to my face. Serious answers only please!Can I Get permanent make-up foundation on my face?
Sorry.


They don't make absolutely permanent.


But here, they have long lasting, waterproof makeup(:


http://www.danceshopper.com/permanent-ma鈥?/a>


Hope that could help(:Can I Get permanent make-up foundation on my face?
Well yes there is permanent make up you can get make up but its tattooed on your face.. but it actually looks nice depending on where and who you get it done from.. you can get everything done.. you should look into it
Tattoo the make up on.
There is but i reccomened getting semi-permanent make-up incase if you change your mind later
DDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNTTTTT鈥?PPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT


AAAAAAAAANNYYYYYYYYYY


OOOOFFFFFFFFFF


IIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT


OOONNNN
u can get permanent makeup although it doesn't last that long costs alot and you would have to get it redone every few weeks. however if u are that conserned about having 2 toned skin, maybe see a dermotologist or there are products out there that help even out and correct skin tones maybe try some. go to your closest cosmetic shop. make sure its a proper shop that only sells good cosmetics-might cost a bit. and get tone correcting serums. they correct blotchy skin tones. There are some creams that also bleach the skin making it lighter and some that make it darker. also try sea weed scrubs and creams
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment