Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i get make up (foundation) spots out of my shirt i tried bleach didnt work.?

liquid tide. now I wonder what it is doing to your face?????How can i get make up (foundation) spots out of my shirt i tried bleach didnt work.?
Spray with Oxyclean and let it sit for about fifteen minutes, rub the spot lightly with a toothbrush and wash. Then throw away that nasty liquid and buy some Bare Minerals!How can i get make up (foundation) spots out of my shirt i tried bleach didnt work.?
Next time dont paint your face
try spraying it with windex before puting it in the washing machine
If its that last all day foundation, I would suggest something like Lestoil or Spray and Wash. You need to dissolve the oils in the foundation. Have you put a touch of bleach on the spots and then let it sit for a minute or two? That may also take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment