Friday, January 8, 2010

How can you get foundation make up out of clothes?

Rub neat washing up liquid on the foundation, it should start lifting. Then run it through the washing machine, it might take a few goes of washing up liquid and washing but I've always managed to get all traces out. I once spilt a brand new bottle of liquid foundation on a white bed spread...I really thought it was never going to come up, it took about 6 washes but at least I didn't have to throw it away








Use fairy washing up liquid, the others just aren't quite up to it. Fine for dishes but not lifting grease stainsHow can you get foundation make up out of clothes?
you can't. or at least my makeup you can't. i spilt my foundation all over my sweatshit and i tried washing it and everything and it didn't come out. i had to end up just throwing it away. it sucks i know. sorry.


but you can always try washing it with sray and wash on it or something it might work better than mine did.How can you get foundation make up out of clothes?
you carnt. my mum had to throw her top away when i got my foundation over it.
wash them
dont know but u look sexc !

No comments:

Post a Comment