Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best make up foundation to use?

I am currently using Clinique but want a change i feel i need more coverage but not so it looks caked on, i have quite uneven skin tone, i am very fair with freckles, any advice would be appreciated thanks! xWhat is the best make up foundation to use?
I never used foundation for that very reason until I tried the foundation from Mary Kay. They have two types one for more coverage and one for less, I use the one for less coverage because it it very light on your skin, it's almost like not having any, but it covers very well, you can put a second application for more coverage if you want, and still feel like not have caked it on your face. It is actually very good. Good luck in your search!What is the best make up foundation to use?
I cant really say I know of any foundation that is better than another but i've been using Maybelline Age Rewind for 2 years and I really like it. One tip I can give you for getting a more natural ';non-caked'; look is to use a foam make-up sponge, wet it with warm water and squeeze it out, apply the foundation to the sponge and then to your face. It give a nice even texture without looking ';made up'; =)
I use Prescriptives. They have great levels of coverage (from very sheer to full coverage), don't cake, and can be custom blended/mixed to find your ideal shade. Their price range is comparable to Clinique's, FYI.





You may also need to switch up your application technique. Try a foundation brush instead of a foam sponge (or vice versa). You may also want to try a foundation primer, which may help your makeup go on more smoothly. Hope this helps!
I used Clinique and didn't get much coverage. I also have very fair skin with freckles. I use ';Double Wear';. It's good for fair skinned people.


It's amazing. I get at least 2 compliments on my skin DAILY. and it's cheap.


http://www.esteelauder.com/product/mpp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT643





I think that should work. Good luck!
you should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its AWESOME! it covers everything and makes my skin look totally smooth, even, and flawless...ive been using it for the past 2 years and i LOVE it...its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin...anywho...hope i helped...=)
L'oreal ' true match' super-blendable perfecting foundation it's the best foundation and it's not too expensive...my best friend is a make up artist in a model agency and uses it too..simple girls and make up artists we all use it
Everyone is different, but I use ';Bare minerals'; It's a little pricey but it looks so so nice..try it out, you won't be disappointed!!
I usually end up beginning cheap and sampling a few different ones. Do what fits your situation and I bet your instinct will be correct. I research at http://BrandsMakeup.com
Everybody is different. just go to a store and ahve the artist there try different ones on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment