Friday, January 8, 2010

What kind of make up (foundation and powder) would you recommend?

I heard MAC was good,


also Bare Minerals and Clinique, if not those what would you recommend? and why?What kind of make up (foundation and powder) would you recommend?
Bare Escentuals is great because it's natural and it can bee used as concealer too. I myself loove MAC because they have a great range.What kind of make up (foundation and powder) would you recommend?
I love MAC but it tends to make alot of people break out, and all the shades are always kind of orange.





They have a Prep+Prime finishing powder that I LOVE though... Its a white powder, but it doesn't show up on your skin as white... It just leaves a really nice, soft and velvety texture.





As for foundation, I really love Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation. The colors match your skin tone well, and it lasts a while and doesn't rub off.
MAC makeup is amazing, although not the greatest for very pale skintones. I've tried Bare Minerals, and it provides ok coverage but I would suggest getting a good quality concealer to use along with it. ever tried Clinique, but I hear its good.
MAC


studio tech





it is so easy to apply and u end up with pretty flawless all over cover, u can use a brush, sponge or just ur fighers, its great if u not a make up pro like me!


and u can use it all day, or all night!
Mac is definitely a good choice, but i heard Eve Pearl's foundation and concealer are really good too.
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation





good coverage %26amp; its inexpensive.
i have laura gellar powders. they are baked and are really really good, i highly recommend them. they may come with a price though.
The Revlon Colorstay is very comparable to MAC foundations and powders.

No comments:

Post a Comment