Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I use make-up (foundation) to cover stretch marks on chest?

Do people do that??Can I use make-up (foundation) to cover stretch marks on chest?
the best thing to use is bio oil it is puposly for this and costs around 拢6 FROM CHEMISTCan I use make-up (foundation) to cover stretch marks on chest?
that could end up looking messy and orange and ruin your clothes.


reduce them by rubbing baby oil into your skin every night :)
I wouldn't try that if your not that confident maybe use a powder but i think you should buy Bio-Oil.


It works really well to get rid of stretch marks and does it fast.
maybe you could try using a foundation with a sponge and using bio oil i had stretch Marks to and i used bio oil twice a day and they were piratically gone in 2 weeks!! XD
There's a powder called Sheer Cover which hides just about anything so you could try that. :)
If they are really noticeable you can buy 'camouflage' make -up, it's used for scar's, stretch mark's, tattoo's ect. a brand called 'Rio' sells it. l think you can get it from www.littlewoods.com just type ' rio make -up' into the website's search engine.
Try it, see if it is ok for you.





The other day I was bored and thought I'd try some of my Revlon Colorstay foundation on some of my marks. It covered them, but not completely. I'd say it covered them by about 75%... You could still slightly see them.





The only thing is, you will have to make sure the colour of the foundation matches your skin near too 100% as possible, otherwise it will look horrible. It will look fake, and cakey.





When you get a match, set it with translucent powder afterwards to help the foundation stay on longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment