Friday, January 8, 2010

May I ask a question about foundation make-up of the 50+ ladies?

Do you believe the foundation make-up that is supposed to lift sagging features is effective? They recommend applying it with a brush in upward stokes. Lancome has a version of this type of make-up.May I ask a question about foundation make-up of the 50+ ladies?
I honestly believe there isn't any product out there that can defy gravity better than a smile.May I ask a question about foundation make-up of the 50+ ladies?
First I want to point out if you don't need don't use it. If you do then here's my theory on it. Try using a cucumber slice on each eye to rehydrate the sockets that cause bags also try bengay on the bags to get rid of them. get more sleep and take some time for your self. That is my remedy for baggy eyes. The rest is a way to get you to spend unnecessary money.
Save your money...that stuff couldn't possibly work.
I'm not over 50 but I know of a great product that I think you would really like if callen TimeWise Day and Night Solution if you would like to try it just email me and tell me where to send it, It's from Mary Kay you can get more infor about it at www.marykay.com/kfrench2006 also let me know if you'd like to try other product these are free samples just so you can make an informed decision on products you like

No comments:

Post a Comment