Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best make up foundation to use?

I WANT TO TRY A NEW MAKE UP FOUNDATION WHAT SHOULD I TRY?What is the best make up foundation to use?
There really isn't a best, it's just what works for you. I have a liquid by Lancome, MAC studio fix powder foundation or Studio Sculpt, or Bare Minerals. I'm happy with all of them. You have to experiment with different brands %26amp; types to find what's best for you.What is the best make up foundation to use?
i HIGHLY reccomend the revlon colorstay liquid foundation, i love it so much!!!! heres why:





1. its transfer-resistant.[which means that it wont go on clothes while getting changed ect...]





2. its got SPF in it. [protects skin from the sun!]





3. they have 2 kinds, 1 for combination/oily skin %26amp; 1 for normal/dry skin.





4. great coverage, it sticks to your face %26amp; it kinda feels like its part of my skin! %26amp; it stays on for 16 hours without moving at all!





5. %26amp; they have a wide range of colors so im sure u'll find ur perfect skin tone color. =p





they also come with a matching concealer + powder for extra coverage. =]





you can find this at any drugstore.





-- its also comparable to the mac studio fix fluid foundation, only, this is afordable!!!





the only thing is, that its so hard to take off! but i guess if you want your foundation to last long you're going to have to expect these things right? but i still love it!!!!
you need to google Dinair Airbrush Makeup!! its amazing! It covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...i use it as my concealer/foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and bronzer....its honestly the best makeup ive ever used! Its also all water based so its not bad for my skin...ive been using it for the past 2 years and i LOVE it...anywho...hope i helped...=)
Revlon's Colourstay Liquid Foundation.





MakeUpGeekTv has a marvellous review on it.


I got one myself and I love it!


You should definitely give it a try alright :]





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u11exF8iE鈥?/a>
i love mary kay mineral powder foundation. it's so natural and not cakey at all!
Try Maybelline New York, Pure Liquid Mineral, it is really good and doesn't make you have breakouts and actually makes your skin softer.
I mostly end up beginning low end and sampling several types. Do what fits your situation and I bet your gut will be correct.
Depends how much you want to spend. Clinique is amazing, but a bit pricey. Other than that I'd go for a mineral one :) I find them really good.
M.A.C - seriously, the best in the world....i swear TRUST ME!!!!
Higher end's bests: MAC, Clinque


Lower end's bests: Almay, L'Oreal Tru Match
M.A.C


dior


chanel
MAC Cosmetics
I only wear Faces and MAC make up. They work really well for me. They're both pricey but worth it.
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment